Anyone that has been online over the last day has seen all the debate about the real color of “The Dress”.
We at Infinite Analytics thought this would be a perfect opportunity to unleash our machines and hopefully put the debate to rest once and for all.
On BuzzFeed, 70% of the reader polled said the dress is White and Gold, the remaining 30% said Blue and Black. Here are the conclusive results:
Here is an even cleaner result when the product is against a white background.
We use this technology to enable online retailers to better merchandise products in emails and on websites. This application is around color, but this process is useful for pattern recognition as well. We use other techniques such as Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Semantic Technologies to establish relationships between shoppers and the products they are most likely to love.
To find out about this technology, and how Infinite Analytics can help you send personalized email, personalize your site, or predict consumer behavior. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Articles/Site for dress: